NC State's Centennial Campus provides unparalleled access and proximity to researchers and students, giving our partners a R&D competitive advantage unlike anywhere else in the U.S.
Here is just a sampling of the resources available to partners on Centennial:
- The fourth largest engineering undergraduate program in the U.S. (and the top provider of new graduate hires for Cisco, IBM, NetApp, SAS, Duke Energy Progress & Boeing)
- One of the top advanced analytics educational programs in the U.S.
- One of the oldest computer science departments in the U.S. and 4th largest in graduate degrees awarded
- The only NSF-funded smart grid research center in the U.S.
- The only NSF-funded center developing self-powered health monitoring sensors and devices
- One of the largest biomanufacturing training and educational facilities in the world
- One of the largest member-based nonwovens institute and research centers in the world
- The third highest ranked veterinary college in the U.S.
- One of the top digital games research centers in the U.S.
- The only North American location for a top French business school
- One of the largest constructed facilities labs in the U.S.
- The largest textiles college program in the U.S.
- The only next generation wireless test bed system in the U.S.
- The only North American research park with an aberration-corrected scanning transmission electron microscope
- The only research park in North America with a world-class research library (complete with an automated book retrieval system and about 100 technology-equipped, group study spaces)
- The only research park in the U.S. with a public middle school (next door to an educational research institute)
Call us to schedule a visit or to speak with a Centennial Campus representative.